Yoga-tarangini is out!!

Well, my book is finally here. Yoga-tarangini: A Rare Commentary on Goraksha-samhita. Published by Himalayan Yoga Publications Trust and Motilal Banarsidass. Just got my copy.

It is just a book, but in my case, blood, sweat and tears. My gratitude to Swami Veda Bharati for making it happen. I will have to finish my blog article on how this thing got written and what I went through doing it. I will post that in a day or two.

I did post a bit of the introduction on this blog a year or so ago. You can find it here: The Restless River of Yoga (Intro)

Comments

lakshmi said…
THANK YOU SO MUCH - MAY GRACE FLOOD YOUR BODY WITH EVER FLOWING BLISS

Popular posts from this blog

O Mind! Meditate on Radha's Breasts

Swami Vishwananda's Bhakti Marga and Parampara

Erotic sculptures on Jagannath temple